Clients of Steve Perry Creative are business partners large and small, near and far, including agencies and freelancers. What they have in common is a commitment to uncompromising standards and outstanding results.
With a passion for all that's related to design, my early years of production were devoted to wide-ranging graphics output, still a feature of what I can deliver. However, I became more and more involved in web technologies and their advanced application. Technology enables opportunity, although it is creativity that sustains value. They need to go hand in hand.
I am busily stamping my skills on interface (UI) and user experience (UX) design and development requirements in order to add tangible benefits for my clients. Web security is at the top of my agenda, which is why I'm in my final year studying diligently for a GCHQ-accredited Master's degree in advanced security and digital forensics.
I also enjoy hill walking, mountain biking and martial arts. There's no escaping work, though, as many projects I've completed have been in these recreational spheres.
Continued Personal Development
I strongly believe that a professional should invest in themselves to ensure that they are offering the best advice and services that they can. With this in mind I always allocate time to study so that I can pass on this knowledge to my clients. Below is a list of courses that I've completed (or currently working towards) as well as association memberships and professional partnerships.
- Studying for MSc Advanced Security and Digital Forensics (in final year)
- Advanced Vue Component Design by Adam Wathan
- Test-Driven Laravel by Adam Wathan
- Refactoring to Collections by Adam Wathan
- Deploy PHP by Chris Fidao
- Many machines and challenges completed at HTB Penetration Testing Labs
- Dale Carnegie's Leadership Training for Managers
- Countless hours of other on-going personal study