Established in 1986, the Design Business Association exists to:
Promote professional excellence and to build productive partnerships between commerce and the design industry. The end goal is to champion effective design that improves the quality of people’s lives.
Steve Perry Creative Ltd are members of the Design Business Association.
As such we are committed to following the guidelines set out by the DBA for its members:
- Best practice to achieve effective design solutions to better our clients’ business
- Competence in providing measurable value for our clients’ investments
- Commercially insured including professional indemnity
- Accurate and clear financial reporting
- Commitment to salaries and charge-out rates in line with UK benchmarks
- Continuing professional development of staff
- Confidentiality and professionalism
For further information on the Design Business Association please visit www.dba.org.uk or telephone Adam Fennelow on 020 7251 9229.